The Snow Bears are happy to announce that the event will be held in our normal Douglas MN location. It will be a day packed full of the sights and sounds of an awesome snowmobiling event.
Tony is known for putting on a fantastic event of snowmobile racing.
You may register the day of the race, please be early, racing starts at 10:00 AM.
How to setup your sled for grass drag:
The Byron Snow Bears Snowmobile Club is proud to announce that on Sept.23rd 2017 they will be running their 23rd annual event at their famous Douglas location. Douglas is the largest 1 day event in the Mid West with attraction from a huge swap meet & a Vintage Snowmobile Show with 20 Class'/35 Trophy plaques. Also Tony Kruger will bring his PSDR team back to Douglas to run Grass Drags on one of the best grass tracks in the MidWest with a Clay starting line.
Saturday Sept.23rd 2017 our gates open at 7am fee is $15 kids 10 & younger free.
1967 & Older 1st/2nd
1968-70 1st/2nd Original: 1st/2nd Restored
1971-73 1st/2nd Orig.: 1st/2nd Rest.
1974-76 1st/2nd Orig.: 1st/2nd Rest.
1977-79 1st/2nd Orig.:1st/2nd Rest.
1980-83 1st/2nd Orig.: 1st/2nd Rest.
Race Class Original 1st/2nd
Race Class 1975 Older 1st/2nd
Race Class 1976 & Newer 1st/2nd
Custom Class 1st/2nd
Metal-flake Hood Class 1st/2nd
Mini Class 1st
Cutter Class 1st
Rat Class 1st
Presidents Choice 1st
Best of Show 1st
We hope to see you there!
Gates open to public at 7:00 AM
Races Start: Approximately 10:30 AM
$15 per person
12 yrs old & under are free
Rules & Guidelines
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
1. Do you need space behind your vehicle? Buy it now, $10 for each additional 10 feet. All vehicles will be done from the aisle side of your space (within five feet of your rig). Offloading your sleds to the rear will require more space
2. Please follow swap area attendants instructions by pulling up to the next vehicle, as instructed. Approximately 4 feet between vehicles
3. Do NOT setup your inventory in 'cut across' access areas or manner that will block the aisles. Clear aisle space is required for emergency vehicle access.
4. Do you need something hauled out? Free export transportation will be arranged; first come, first served, at the swap entrance.
5. NO RIDING ANY VEHICLES inside the swap or vendor area. NO EXCEPTIONS (Except for Snow Bear Support Vehicles)
6. Handicap vehicles must proof of insurance
7. Failure to follow these simple requests may result in you being asked to leave.
8. Good luck! Have fun & have a great day! Thank you for coming to our event!